top of page

City Government

Building Inspector

Building permits are required for most types of work such as additions, remodeling, electrical work, plumbing work, new windows/doors, roofs, siding, decks, garages, and also removing/moving buildings. Permits are also needed for new furnances, air conditioners and fences.  If you have any questions whether a permit is needed call City Hall at (920) 867-2630.

Bob Underberg.jpg

Bob Underberg 

Building Inspection

E1444 Grandview Rd 
Waupaca, WI 54981 

Phone: 715-281-1060

bottom of page