Water Rates per Month Effective 05/01/11
5/8" or 3/4" Meter $5.70 Flat Fee
1" Meter $8.50 Flat Fee
2" Meter $21.00 Flat Fee
3" Meter $32.00 Flat Fee
4" Meter $48.00 Flat Fee
First 167,000 gallons $1.35 per 1,000 gallons
Next 167,000 gallons $1.10 per 1,000 gallons
Over 334,000 gallons $.77 per 1,000 gallons
As a public utility, our rates and the rules under which we operate are regulatd by the Wisconsin Public Service Commission. If not paid, water services may be discontinued.
There are two after hour payment drop boxes for your convenience: one in the entryway of City Hall and one on the City Garage behind City Hall.
Beginning in 2009, a new city policy is in force for Delinquent Water/Sewer /Utility Payments, which is as follows:
- The City of Weyauwega provides utility services to its residents, for which bills are mailed on a monthly basis.
- Disconnect notices will be mailed to customers who have not paid their bill by the 20th day after the due date, giving them 10 days to submit payment.
- After 10 days if payment had not been received a public works employee will hang a 24-hour disconnect notice on the door.
- If no payment has been made during the 24-hour period, the water at that residence will be shut off.
- Reconnection charges are $25 during normal business hours and $35 after normal business hours.