Street Use Permit
419-26 - Street Use Permits
(A). Purpose. The streets in possession of the City of Weyauwega are primarily for the use of the public in the ordinary way. However, under proper circumstances, the City Council may grant a permit for street use, subject to reasonable municipal regulation and control, including when the event involves the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Therefore, this section is enacted to regulate and control the use of streets pursuant to a street use permit to the end that the health, safety and general welfare of the public and the good order of the City can be protected and maintained.
(B). Application. A written application for a street use permit by persons or groups desiring the same shall be made on a form provided by the City Administrator and shall be filed with the City Administrator. The application shall set forth the following information regarding the proposed street use:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the applicant or applicants.
(2) If the proposed street use is to be conducted for, on behalf of, or by an organization, the name, address and telephone number of the headquarters of the organization and of the authorizing responsible heads of such organization.
(3) The name, address and telephone number of the person or persons who will be responsible for conducting the proposed use of the street.
(4) The date and duration of time for which the requested use of the street is proposed to occur.
(5) An accurate description of that portion of the street proposed to be used.
(6) The approximate number of persons for whom use of the proposed street area is requested.
(7) The proposed use, described in detail, for which the street use permit is requested.