530-62 (B) - Sign Permit
Application for a permit. Any person, firm, corporation or organization desiring to place, erect, alter or relocate a sign, as herein defined, except an exempt sign, shall make application to the Zoning Administrator and shall provide in writing the following information:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the applicant.
(2) The name and address of the owner or owners of the premises upon which the sign is to be attached or erected, including written proof of consent from the owner of the property upon which the sign is to be erected and maintained.
(3) The street number and street name or tax parcel number of the land upon which the sign is to be attached or erected.
(4) A legible scaled drawing with description and dimensions of the sign to be erected or maintained under that permit and the sign's proposed location on the building or site.
(5) The basic materials to be used in the construction of the sign.
(6) The name, address and telephone number of the owner of the sign if he or she is neither the applicant nor the owner of the premises on which the sign is to be attached or erected.
(7) A description of all electrical equipment if the sign is to be lighted or illuminated.
(8) Proof of payment of the appropriate sign permit fee, when required.
(9) Any other item of information that may be reasonably required by the Zoning Administrator or other City officials for the purpose of application evaluation.